Tuesday 24 February 2009

lundi 23 février

We started with revamped chain questions done in groups. The updated sheets are now in my teaching files. Printed them on to different coloured card and cut out unevenly jigsaw-style so that when finished could be reassembled to check the order.  Of course you can change the questions to suit your purpose but seems a good revision exercise (to do as a warm up) and excellent practice of reading and question forms.
We had more presentations from Lynn, Gavin, Gill and Jillian. Very entertaining! Remaining ones next week.
This is the page that gives tips on deciphering French voc eg chameau, ch is c and eau is el, so camel!
Discussed whether to teach un/une or le/la first and decided it depended on the voc and the followup activity. I will have a think about how to practise correspondence le and un, la and une
We had a listen to the Le La song . The video wouldn't work through websweeper though!
We went on briefly to Paris homework. Think I need to develop this more so bring your notes again next week.
Finished off with carte d'identité - sheet, also in my teaching files as a doc
Scott has promised to do the register next week. Merci
Will focus on pronunciation next week. I think I gave you a stapled handout of sounds way back? Can you read over and bring along. If not, let me know in comments!
Bonne semaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment